- We will collect person identifiable information by lawful and fair means and (where appropriate) with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Consent is granted under Article 4(11) of the GDPR as clear affirmative action. Consent can be withdrawn at any time by contacting us.
- Personal data held is only ever used for the purposes to complete our obligations for which it is required and the extent necessary for any additional purposes and service improvements. Therefore, information may only be used for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research statistical and survey purposes.
- We will protect all information by using reasonable secure safeguards against loss or theft as well as unauthorised access.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes and services.
- Information may be shared with selected third parties including drivers, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors. This will be to enable the fulfilment of any bookings you have made with us.
- Information may be requested and disclosed to bodies such as Police, Government and Council agents to comply to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- Under your rights you may request to view data or be forgotten. To do this you will need to write to us and supply appropriate Proof of Identity such as a copy of your Driving Licence or Passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus a copy of a utility bill showing your current address.